Rick Harding – Fly Fisher
- Resides in Okotoks Alberta and Sparwood British Columbia.
- Married to Thelma Harding since 1971
- Started tying flies in 1963
- Started fly fishing in 1967
- Founding president, Bow River Chapter, Trout Unlimited Canada.
- Former Trout Unlimited Canada national board member.
- Ducks Unlimited Canada, Okotoks Alberta Dinner Committee, three years
- Streamside Guide Service Ltd., Owner operator.
- Fly Fishing outfitter/guide, Bow River AB, Elk River BC, 25 years full and part time.
- Country Pleasures Bow River Orvis Shop, former partner in charge of guiding, schools, Saturday morning seminars and catalogue production and distribution.
- FFF Certified casting instructor.
- Watercolour artist
- Furniture maker